Covid Confident - What we are doing
- An intensive professional deep cleaning programme with increased attention to all guest touch points - handles, stair rails, switches, key-safe, remote controls etc
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned with Selgiene Extreme C500 (a bactericidal, virucidal cleaning product)
- Soft Furnishing (including blinds) will be sprayed with Anti-bac, and soft furnishings including; cushions and throws have been removed from the cottage at this time
- Laundry – our high quality linen and towels will continue to be laundered at an industrial laundry and linen and towels will also be rotated on a fortnightly basis, including mattress and pillow protectors
- Check in times will be from 6pm on the day of arrival and 9am on the day of departure to allow housekeeping more time to deep clean.
Due to our new cleaning regime,
we have also had to remove all surplus soft furnishings from the cottage
including; cushions (of which there were many!), decorative throws, and excess
tableware. As a result, you’ll appreciate that the cottage is looking a
little less furnished than normal but hope you understand that this is all part
of our commitment to keeping guests safe at this time.